Request Your Free Book Excerpt Now:
"Foundations of Human Resources Development"
This book is a much-needed, up-to-date overview of the state of the Human Resources profession as well as terminology and processes required for sound practice and study.
Foundations of Human Resource Development:
- Establishes the contribution of HRD to contemporary organizations
- Presents the profession's essential theoretical foundations
- Charts basic HRD models and processes
- Furnishes a historical timeline of HRD events and key contributors
- Demonstrates the connection between learning and performance
- Presents the essence of personnel training and development
- Presents the essence of organization development
- Offers study questions for each chapter
- Guides readers to the core literature of the HRD profession
- Presents and unifies rival views of HRD.
Offered Free by: Berrett-Koehler Publishers
See All Resources from: Berrett-Koehler Publishers